ES IST SOWEIT: Der PDSV Cup 2024 hat begonnen! Teilnahmebedingungen: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58164
Der PDSV Cup dient zur Finanzierung des Pulverdampf Forums. Bitte unterstützt unser Forum, danke!

Skippy’s List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army

Alles was Spass macht - gern auch mit Waffenbezug. Bitte postet/verlinkt nur urheberrechtlich unbedenkliches Material!
Antworten
zeroflow
.50 BMG
.50 BMG

Skippy’s List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army

Beitrag von zeroflow » Mi 11. Jul 2018, 14:01

Wiedermal über was gestolpert was unbedingt mehr Leute kennen sollten ;)

http://skippyslist.com/list/

About Skippy

A few years ago, I spent some time in the Army. Some people seem to find this piece of knowledge amusing for some reason.

How the list started:

It was just some emails I sent back to a few friends of mine. I was stationed in Bosnia, it sucked, and I got bored. I mean *really* bored. People who have been on a military deployment can understand what I am talking about here. I’d tell my friends back home about the kinds of pranks me and the other soldiers would play on each other to keep amused. By about month three, I had taken to ending every email with a few things I was no longer allowed to do. It didn’t actually start as a joke (See item number 1). My friend assembled these into a list, and named it “The 101 Things Skippy Can’t Do” and started passing it around. The problem was, there were only 30 or so items on it. And people seemed to like it. So I wrote some more. And some more. And I kept at it for a few years. Acquaintances of mine would pass it back and forth, and laugh at it. Shortly after 9/11 another friend of mine asked if she could make a web-site out of the list. I said “Sure, why not”. I would occasionally get email about it, but didn’t think much of it any more. After it had been up for a few years, my friend asked if I wanted to keep the site going. I figured “This gag has been done, it was funny for a while, but I don’t feel like paying money to keep this going.” It went down, and I forgot about it.

Manches davon ist eher kurios,
32. Not allowed to let sock puppets take command of my post.

anderes dafür sehr verständlich :lol:
101. I am not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew-served weapon.
102. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honors, even if they are “casualties of war”.

tiberius
.50 BMG
.50 BMG

Re: Skippy’s List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army

Beitrag von tiberius » Mi 11. Jul 2018, 17:01

Hi,

Skippy ist ein Feiner Herr.

sich wiedererkennend,
tiberius

Antworten